Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
wow first attempt in translating yet its so clean and easy to read. cant say about accuracy tho since I don't have a clue lol but great job!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing to work on this, even on a temporary basis; at least we finally have some good conclusion on this stupid incident and a pretty satisfying one too.

But yeah, the MC is really ruthless in settling things up. No round-abouts just plain exposition to make things happen. Yeah from what happened here, I can really say the writer of the source material is definitely Ononata Manimani, judging from the author's other work which is a really darker form of a story about an abandoned and abused hero: read this here - it's quite good

You did great translating for your first attempts. Much more better then the rushed ones with the weirdest translation ever, so good job and continue with your work👍

Dex-chan lover
a super unsatisfying conclusion to an equally frustrating and terribly written story arc. I hope it gets better from here, i dont see how it could get much worse without just embracing the ways of the dumpster fire manga.

I know my comment is pretty negative but you're great for uploading it, thank you for the TLs.

Contributor
Destroyed, good. This chapter delivered what I wanted to see, the look of helpless, stunned shock that replaced the smarmy, smug smirk on Erika's face was priceless. Not even the incompetent teacher got spared, that shocked look that developed on her face as she slowly realized she fucked up big time (and got forced to apologize) was also satisfying.

I do hope there's more repercussions to come, that was a huge fuckup on the part of the teacher (who was starting to look like she was biased towards Erika) and a mere apology shouldn't be enough for starting a baseless witch hunt on an innocent student. Also let's not forget Hanabi's role in this.

But it's also annoying how the rest of the class suddenly turned into chummy asskissers the moment it came to light that everyone else did Fumi dirty by acting like a dumb mob out to lynch her just days before.

@OOOSAKA
Since you plan on continuing scanlation work, I highly suggest making a group here on MD (even a 1-person group is fine, lots of "groups" are like that) so that info on your releases can be recorded on MangaUpdates (they do not accept "No Group" release info as per their rules). If you choose to make one, please update the group info for c.17-18 so that it's not a "No Group" upload which is allowed but not encouraged (see site rule 3.3.3). You can then also claim the group you created following the necessary steps, in order to be granted Group Leader perms if you wish, which may come in handy for you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The pinnacle of evidence, a screenshot of a skype message printed out! Thank goodness we had detective MC here to solve this impossible case in place of the authorities! :meguu:

Why does it still feel like the teacher is just as bad and isn't going to be punished besides the "apology"

First they turn everyone on Yuki by cancelling the trip unless Yuki apologizes without even hearing her side of the story. Then even when confronted by evidence they tried to squirm their way out of admitting they were in the wrong and only apologized because all eyes were on them.

Dex-chan lover
We all know that Ichinose is Yukishiro's hero.

But the real hero for these 2 latest chapters is translator-san. Thank you, hero.

Dex-chan lover
At least the teacher admitted her fault even if she tried to find excuse before

Destroyed, good. This chapter delivered what I wanted to see, the look of helpless, stunned shock that replaced the smarmy, smug smirk on Erika's face was priceless. Not even the incompetent teacher got spared, that shocked look that developed on her face as she slowly realized she fucked up big time (and got forced to apologize) was also satisfying.

I do hope there's more repercussions to come, that was a huge fuckup on the part of the teacher (who was starting to look like she was biased towards Erika) and a mere apology shouldn't be enough for starting a baseless witch hunt on an innocent student. Also let's not forget Hanabi's role in this.

But it's also annoying how the rest of the class suddenly turned into chummy asskissers the moment it came to light that everyone else did Fumi dirty by acting like a dumb mob out to lynch her just days before.

@OOOSAKA
Since you plan on continuing scanlation work, I highly suggest making a group here on MD (even a 1-person group is fine, lots of "groups" are like that) so that info on your releases can be recorded on MangaUpdates (they do not accept "No Group" release info as per their rules). If you choose to make one, please update the group info for c.17-18 so that it's not a "No Group" upload which is allowed but not encouraged (see site rule 3.3.3). You can then also claim the group you created following the necessary steps, in order to be granted Group Leader perms if you wish, which may come in handy for you.
@Coldlight
I took your advice and made a group, the 2 previous chapters should now have a group associated with them

Contributor
@Coldlight
I took your advice and made a group, the 2 previous chapters should now have a group associated with them
Thanks for accepting my suggestion. I have submitted the release info for c.17-18 to MU crediting your group, once it's approved people tracking this manga's entry there will be able to know that scanlation has resumed for this manga.

Thanks for accepting my suggestion. I have submitted the release info for c.17-18 to MU crediting your group, once it's approved people tracking this manga's entry there will be able to know that scanlation has resumed for this manga.
If you could do that for chapter 19 as well that'll be great, I just uploaded it 10-15 minutes ago

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure but that teacher should be reprimended by school principal.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it.
is this situation something that could conceivably happen in the japanese school system/society, or is it fictional for japanese readers as well?

I don’t get it.
is this situation something that could conceivably happen in the japanese school system/society, or is it fictional for japanese readers as well?
It happens in real life you know. Worldwide even. I don't know for sure if you have never seen this kind of thing happen in your school, but I do and know some.

For the teacher, usually new teachers act like that because they feel pressured to do the job right. So, they are more inclined to believe the 'victims' words and don't do more investigations in order to resolved the problem quickly. They are like this likely due to having no or less experience with problems like this.

For the classmates, the girl is a quiet shy girl and she doesn't mingle much with them. People especially teens are more tolerant and more outspoken about wrongdoings if they involve someone they know or acquainted personally. I don't excuse their behaviour, but this is quite similar to bystander's syndrome actually. If more people stand up by her during the first accusation, the rest will follow, but none do that if I remember. Maybe because of the shock. Maybe they think, I'm not even close to her, I don't even know her that well, maybe she really did it... That kind of thoughts prevent them to speak up for her. So l, when the evidence is clear. They feel relieve and guilty for not believing her because of their lack of knowledge about her. I want to say more but yeah, that's the gist of it.

Oh and the girl playing victim? I know a few like them. So... Yep, it's definitely happening even now in workplace.

People don't know much about other people to trust their words.

Users who are viewing this thread