Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 22.2

Supporter
This is cute and it would still be great if the focus was just these two since ch1 but, why do I feel that there is something off? Something looming... I hope not =-=
As long as they stay as far into the library interior as physically possible, I'm willing to bet it will all be just fine. As far into the interior and away from the windows...

Dex-chan lover
KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!
KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
WOAH WOAH WOAH YUKIS MOVIN TOO FAST Y'ALL JUST STARTED DATING YESTERDAY 💀🙏

girl really said "FULL THROTTLE: SPEED"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yukishiro is on the attack today but I can expect that since Hanabi is on stalker mode, she might make a few books fall over to cockblock this couple - I mean it's pretty much implied on the volume cover art that Hanabi will be on stalk-block measures for the foreseeable future :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread