Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Man the ex still continues to act like she does even though she wants him back, like surely you'd think she'd realise thats why he left?

This felt a little wheel spinny this chapter though not much was really acomplished.

I basically know how this series goes so I'll not spoil but you'll still see me comment as the manga continues (Specially as it might not follow the LN)

Aggregator gang
If this was real life I could totally see her berating and mocking the blonde dude after he inevitably looses this race, at which point he starts beating her. She comes out of this shunned by her former victim, and now her own victim of physical abuse from a boy she was leading on.

Dex-chan lover
If this was real life I could totally see her berating and mocking the blonde dude after he inevitably looses this race, at which point he starts beating her. She comes out of this shunned by her former victim, and now her own victim of physical abuse from a boy she was leading on.
I'd go along those lines but to be honest she's only pretend dating him to make the MC jealous. For sure if he won or lost she'd ghost him to find a new thing to make the MC jealous.

Honestly the premise of the MC breaking away from the control freak ex was great, but him suddenly being perfect in every single way is a little grating. I'm almost wondering if this story would work better as a 4koma or something.

Dex-chan lover
Man the ex still continues to act like she does even though she wants him back, like surely you'd think she'd realise thats why he left?

This felt a little wheel spinny this chapter though not much was really acomplished.

I basically know how this series goes so I'll not spoil but you'll still see me comment as the manga continues (Specially as it might not follow the LN)
I get what you mean as I also saw the LN, it seems the manga may be trying to make her seem less evil as her novel version.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the premise of the MC breaking away from the control freak ex was great, but him suddenly being perfect in every single way is a little grating. I'm almost wondering if this story would work better as a 4koma or something.
That has been a problem yeah, a build up of him over some time getting some confidence back also gaining confidence to leave during the relationship would have been the lovely cream on the cake and better writing.

I get what you mean as I also saw the LN, it seems the manga may be trying to make her seem less evil as her novel version.
Yeah it's whats making me wonder if maybe it'll go a slightly different route or stretch it out? LN wise I can't see it being more then 3 volumes/30 Chapters. But yeah so far she's been more basic jealous and disbelieving he left her, hope it doesn't make her out to be a victim or some crap too as a change.

Fed-Kun's army
This is my issue as well. An actually interesting concept, but the MC being a fucking god in a human body is just putting me off from it. We could have just had a normal dude, and not this textbook example of a perfect human being.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's this weird thing of authors not understanding that talent/potential is not a +20 stat-boost, but rather an *1.5 EXP-multiplier + higher-level cap.

Fed-Kun's army

Haven't read the LN, but I'm 80% sure they'll get back together after she goes through some kind of redemption arc. I don't see the point in her genuinely having feelings for him if they're not gonna get back together. But then again, romance stories have begun to move away from the standard format lately, so I might be wrong about the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Ore Tsueee trope just don't work as well for romcom.

When reading the LN, I just let the part where the author got overboard pass by. The story became more consumable.
Another problem is, the story really just focus on a small cast (the protagonist, his ex, the new girl, maybe his new friend) so you can almost treat all the other characters as single hive mind entity working as extras to ensure the story is flowing. Don't expect much individualism from them.

Dex-chan lover
For a brief moment I wondered how Kirigaya felt about his GF complaining about some other boy ignoring her, but he immediately revealed himself as just another obstacle. Hopefully he makes a funny face when he inevitably gets owned.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly hilarious that mc and the new bf look the same minus hair colour. Even if Hanabi’s just pretending to date him, she sure has a type huh

Users who are viewing this thread