Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.1

Double-page supporter
The next chapter isn't far away... as soon as I can bring myself to TS it.... its rough. See you all in the fiery comments again soon boys and girls lol

Dex-chan lover
Welp. Yet again a story will prolly get idiotic/stupid/dumpster-fire bad just to make it longer and milk it, cause retarded authors think that drama for sake of drama is required, even if it is so forced it makes you wanna drop the story.

Like even the damn 10-30 minutes long voiced manga dubs on YouTube often seem to be riddled with forced stupid shit for sake of drama, thou most of that is boiled down from male MCs being doormats/pushovers/shy beyond believe wish-fulfilment blobs that always magically get the best girls who IRL wouldn't even look in their direction.

Its fascinating that authors of stories like this are kinda like flat-earthers. Like they start from the idea that there needs to be drama (or earth is flat), and then they build up everything around it, often ignoring anything that doesn't support their idea, so FEs ignore all the proof that shows earth is a globe, authors ignore that the way they make their story progress makes their characters and world itself idiotic, lacking common sense, etc.

I mean sure, sometimes going the "wrong way" can actually work, like you start with a gun and build a plane around it, and you end up with one of the most awesome planes aka A-10 Thunderbolt, but thats fucking rare ;)

Any LN/WN readers willing to spoil what happens in there so that at least I could judge if its worth wasting my time waiting for more chapters? Or at least till its finished to skip "retarded" chapters and only read the "fluffy" ones?

Dex-chan lover
"maybe i should put some distance between us" isn't that exactly what the bitch wants? Does he think she would stop doing what she's doing? Why did he suddenly become retarded?
Exactly. She's still living in his head and baiting him into doing exactly what she wants.

Fed-Kun's army
Hanabi as a character does not make sense.

Like abusive relationships happen in real life, but in real life they will pretend to be nice just long enough to get you back if they care, and if they don't they would move on.

It makes no sense for her to be lingering around being an a hole at every opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread