Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
Did she make them get the same haircut so that he could blend in and not be as special? Bish wtf

Dex-chan lover
If we don’t get a worst girl redemption arc soon gonna drop this bs, ‘just another dunking on bullies power fantasy’ romcom ain’t enough to jingle my bells these days, not even a dime a dozen in this economy
Not everyone deserves redemption bro

Dex-chan lover
The Generic MC Virus is spreading....
e80a6d7c833de159d30b1b916e2f61dda2b51f3b.pnj

Fed-Kun's army
big brain move on the author to make every single dude have the same haircut. much easier to draw. although they'll probably get sick of it 😭

Fed-Kun's army
The Generic MC Virus is spreading....
e80a6d7c833de159d30b1b916e2f61dda2b51f3b.pnj
i can differentiate almost every single one of these mfers and the name of the anime. thats not a good thing. time for a grass break. well no, not even. no amount of grass can fix me. might as well rope and try again in the next life.

Fed-Kun's army
Healthy relationships are overrated.

If you date around you'd know that crazy girls are the best for dating. Also in real life they can't go around stabbing people. So yeahh.. Hanabi best grill and you can take that to the bank.
say you're chronically online without SAYING you're chronically online. really, if you do that, the chances that your kids grow up to adulthood with two parents are slim. "also in real life they can't go around stabbing people" if the law is enough to stop someone from murdering someone else, they're not crazy. you must have no idea what that word means. you said crazy girls are best, but Hanabi isn't crazy, she's mentally fine. She's obsessive, manipulative, narcissistic, a piece of shit human being and all that, but she's not crazy.

say you're chronically online without SAYING you're chronically online. really, if you do that, the chances that your kids grow up to adulthood with two parents are slim. "also in real life they can't go around stabbing people" if the law is enough to stop someone from murdering someone else, they're not crazy. you must have no idea what that word means. you said crazy girls are best, but Hanabi isn't crazy, she's mentally fine. She's obsessive, manipulative, narcissistic, a piece of shit human being and all that, but she's not crazy.
Are you on something?

Hanabi isn't crazy, she's mentally fine. She's obsessive, manipulative, narcissistic, a piece of shit human being and all that, but she's not crazy.
So you think crazy means medically-approved schizophrenic?

Obsession, manipulativeness and narcissim are many of the traits people with disorders such as NPD show. And you think someone with NPD is "mentally fine"?

Hanabi is the definition of crazy.

And yeah stop getting personal if I wanted my life predictions I'd ask someone for it. It's a manga site for God's sake :cool:

Supporter
Are you on something?

So you think crazy means medically-approved schizophrenic?

Obsession, manipulativeness and narcissim are many of the traits people with disorders such as NPD show. And you think someone with NPD is "mentally fine"?

Hanabi is the definition of crazy.

And yeah stop getting personal if I wanted my life predictions I'd ask someone for it. It's a manga site for God's sake :cool:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent

Users who are viewing this thread