Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
Haircut ? They all had straight up plastic surgery done looking like a copy paste of mc 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Changing everyone's hair style to match her crutch?

Is ex-bitch in kindergarten?

Dex-chan lover
lmao bro better go Bald, and maybe the childhood friend will finally leave him :kek:

Supporter
Gives off the feeling the author was marathon watching The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits.

Dex-chan lover
Hanabi is so desperate to get Ichinose back. Since she can't get the real Ichinose back, she somehow convinced all the guys to copy his haircut. Hanabi will pick the guy that looks the most similar to the real Ichinose.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

How could you not keep such a nice girl like Yukishiro? Like she already gave the hints that she is not that much of a frail person who needs too much protection.
On the other hand, here we have Hanabi trying to make everyone look like Ichinose to prove that Yukishiro only became interested in Ichinose because of his looks (i.e. "she'll fall in love with anyone who looks like Ichinose")

P.S. That scene was like in the movie "Being John Malkovich"

Double-page supporter
If we don’t get a worst girl redemption arc soon gonna drop this bs, ‘just another dunking on bullies power fantasy’ romcom ain’t enough to jingle my bells these days, not even a dime a dozen in this economy

Dex-chan lover
no way none of those mobs realized they've been used after seeing everyone else change their haircut

Dex-chan lover
Will the real Ichinose-kun please stand up. I repeat, will the real Ichinose-kun please stand up. We're gonna have a problem here.

Users who are viewing this thread