Osananajimi no Hito - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Magnificent. One of those oneshots that actually feels pretty complete and satisfying. And the character designs are great (particularly the MC's and that one short haired female classmate).

Fed-Kun's army
We got BDSM, people communicating, childhood friends becoming a couple (plus the topic of marriage) & finally a cheeky brat got rightfully corrected💢💢💢. A great oneshot overall & would like to see them be a couple but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for the translations.

Even a discussion of what consent looks like, albeit not in a super intricate way.

Dex-chan lover
God...:kreygasm:
This is genuinly sick :meguupog:.
I often read those rom-com that repeat each other plot :pacman:
But this one is original,
BDSM :question: + Gyaru + Romance = 🔥
Anyway, i feel like i have read 50 chapters reading this Oneshot
Thanks for the realease.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is one of those rare cases where a oneshot should stay a oneshot because it is too good and properly established- a serialization would end up way worse than this 99.9% of the time simply due to editors.

Exploring the "line up guys, I will step on you other guys in front of my love interest" plot point in this oneshot and just dropping it was a giga huge mistake, tho. The first rage and the bit after felt genuine and organic, this was just out of character forced without adding anything. This is something for a serialization after character+story development. Here it was fully disconnected and uncomfortable because of it being ignored and thrown out immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Lascivious shoes? What is bro talking about

I love the FMCs hair tho, so much volume, so Fluffy

And I agree with above poster, even without the BDSM slant this really holds up as a good story, warms the heart a little

Users who are viewing this thread