Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Er, gyaru-san. You have about the same amount of leverage on her as the imouto has on you, why the hell you let yourself robbed into agreeing with her? A yandere-ish siscon will let you have your way with her after you helped getting her into onee-chan's pant. Yeah, right. Only total idiots would believe that. Dropped, required too much suspension of disbelief. If you has to tell your brain to stop thinking every other page, it isn't fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was one hell of a first chapter, I hope it doesn't end up throwing away the incest aspect of this story in near future.
It probably will cuz her sister will probably ether be straight or gay for her friend at least that’s what I think

Dex-chan lover
Bitch where do you get off questioning someone why they aren't somewhere else when you LITERALLY BROKE INTO HER ROOM/DIARY??

I can already tell FMC and Mizuki are trash, Mizuki is apparently a sis con but is like "help me get with my sister and I'll reward you well"

FMC is a massive simp/cuck confirmed

Dex-chan lover
Well, I think we all know the little sister and MC will end together, right? There will be a lot of drama and misunderstandings here and there in a comic way (because this is a comedy romcom after all) and surely a love triangle with the big sis in love with MC failing to ship. EVEN SO! I'm all in for this ride because, who know? Maybe the incest route can become real this time? I'm all in for that too-
I love yuri incest, but I hope the MC and lil sis end up together. Feels weird to me for the MC to be left in the dust. But who knows, maybe she gets another girl in the story.

Dex-chan lover
sfgfdgsghdshghgfhfgdgh.png

Users who are viewing this thread