Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Ch. 5 - Lil' Sis Trains

Dex-chan lover
Unhealthy obsession is the spice that keeps relationships interesting.
I mean everybody's got a line that once its crossed, whatever the media is, kills your enjoyment. I guess my line is anything that is likely to cause significant irreversible harm to yourself or someone else. It feels like this manga is just dancing on that line, and I would prefer it take a few steps away from that line (if not turn around and walk away from it) rather than cross it.
And the most expedient way it seems to me, would be to sink the unhealthily obsessive incest ship, and fix the relationship so that the two of them can at least talk and act like normal sisters. Ad if the ship never sinks and this becomes some sort of crazy incesty polycule orgy, all right Im down for that too TBH.

Dex-chan lover
I... can’t be sure… I saw it in her mouth chewing…. And I never saw her take it out of her mouth… but wouldn’t it be a waste for her to eat them :worry: :huh::haa:
She ate them and will become a permanent part of her once she digests them...

She ate them and will become a permanent part of her once she digests them...
Haha but unless she has an inhuman digestive system she can’t digest panties :ROFLMAO:. Plus she comes from the same place as her sister anyways ! So she already has a good portion of hers that is the same as her sister :smugnako::smugchisato::meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be a cousin. Guaranteed

If was a cousin, would be Mizuki's cousin too. She would already know her.

Anyway, a creepy, sexy and funny chapter, which is always the case with this series

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
We should normalize complimenting women on their chestiness. "Great breasts you got there" is a good start.

Thank you for the translation.

Double-page supporter
She really prepares to an insane extent. Also really wonder who this new girl is

Users who are viewing this thread