Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Even though she's kinda batshit insane but not on the level of that other abusive childhood friend. I do want the childhood friend in this one to win. Can't really explain it.

This manga and the other one are case studies on when "Keepin' it Tsundere" goes wrong.

Supporter
This is supposed to be April 1th joke
Don't make me cry 😭

Screenshot-2023-04-01-07-50-42-871-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
I dont wanna say she's in love with him or anything, cuz I know there are girls out there who just want to be buddy buddy and comfortable with their guy friends without any intention of leading them on, without any romantic interest in mind. BUT THEN AGAIN.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Koiwai is being pretty honest here; Hinaki and Shunsuke could have eventually fought like this over something else. Shunsuke's starting to spend time with someone else, and Hinaki no longer knows if she likes this new Shunsuke. Is this correct thinking? I don't think so. I mean after all, Shunsuke's only spending time in the library like that to help with Kowai's writing.

But I do think that Hinaki isn't sure if she loves Shunsuke yet. She thinks he's a good friend, but he's now changed considerably. He no longer acts the same with her. So does she still want him to be her best friend? She doesn't know.

I feel sorry for Isuzu though. She's been ridiculed all her life for her dreams, it seems. I hope Hinaki's able to help her overcome that.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the true theme of this story is a cautionary tale of what happens when you lack emotional self-awareness.

These kids have no idea where they are in life, or what they want, and this story shows the consequences of said lack of understanding of one self.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the amateur attempt as using the misunderstanding trope is powerfully cringey in this ep.

Tell the childhood friend to go pound sand. Tell the black haired one to get herself some therapy because observing life isn't the same as living it. Then become a Chad and get a couple of gal as harem. Now that's a winning plot. Not this tripe.

Dex-chan lover
It’s gonna be so fun when he’s gonna try to go for both like a jackass, if that happens, I’d like to fork() to have a child just so that child will find my address and kill() me

Users who are viewing this thread