Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 21

MD@Home
For Hinaki wingman like myself, I don't really want to think what will happen next chapter 😂

Screenshot-2023-04-07-08-42-30-474-com-chrome-dev.png

Bruh, we all know she's gonna say yes just to prove a point for Hinaki that she has feelings for Shunsuke. They will go on dates while Shunsuke thinks if he did the right thing and Hinaki rooting for them possibly then some shit happens and they realize their feelings for each other but Koiwai has now fallen for Shunsuke and won't let him go and the shit fest begins!!!

Damn i made an essay
Why’s does this sound like what going happen frl

Contributor
I'm not so sure about what Kiyoka's answer is going to be, while it's highly likely she'll say no due to how she is right now, her saying yes would be less predictable. I have not read any other story from this mangaka so I can't tell if they're the type to throw curveballs like Kiyoka becoming Shunsuke's gf while she doesn't appear to have any strong feelings for him. Y'know, like "fake relationship for the sake of gaining experience to help with writing novels." Or maybe forcing Hinaki to realize she's also in love like others pointed out.

I would personally prefer to see them get together only after Kiyoka actually falls in love with Shunsuke though. We know she doesn't like him that way (yet). Shunsuke and Kiyoka dating now would actually be a crappy deal for all 3 of them. Shunsuke is expecting to get rejected and wouldn't be happy with a fake gf, Kiyoka doesn't love him romantically and Hinaki certainly doesn't want them dating.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly expecting her to finally realize, after watching how fucked up and dejected her actions and gaslighting were making her best friend, but nope, just her screaming at him again at the end because he didn't say the exact thing she wanted him to say.

Dex-chan lover
Stop being in love, so in a way he knows that Koiwai will reject him.
This is how he will be with Hinaki. Still, an ass move.

Dex-chan lover
If, after all this commotion, Hinaki somehow loves Shunsuke romantically, I'm gonna hate her fr. Imagine getting angry at your introverted friend for falling in love and paying attention to someone other than you, then you gon' lecture him for neglecting you as a friend when he is now expanding his social circle and starting to breakaway from his dependence on your relationship.

Double-page supporter
I like this romcom story not bring the confession like about 100 chapter and still no development. resolve, resolution, action and then the MC will sat set sat set done.

Dex-chan lover
Hinaki, your only chance is to confess to him in next chapter before he confess to Koiwai.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I don't think Koiwai's gonna say no. She loves spending time with Shunsuke.

Shunsuke's feels selfish, because he wants things to stay the same while he changes. But he's willing to go back to status quo because he wants to be friends with Hinaki that much.

I guess I can understand why Shunsuke needs to confess. It's closure, after all. But it might not end the way he thinks. And even if he thinks this might help him reconcile with Hinaki, it might not go the way he intends.

Dex-chan lover
I like this romcom story not bring the confession like about 100 chapter and still no development. resolve, resolution, action and then the MC will sat set sat set done.
I expect this story to end shortly too.

Dex-chan lover
I think Hinaki could feel the need to be selfless and do something relatively stupid, in any case i hope she won't stop him from confessing. If Koiwai says yes i don't think she'll do it for underhanded reasons like learning about that kind of relationships or making Hinaki jealous, she simply doesn't seem like that type of char to me. I don't think there are enough reasons to think she won't say no... and acc i like that idea since it's the most reasonable thing to do and the aftermath would be quite interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... he's an idiot, not a jerk for icing her for a week. He is only capable of thinking in extremes.

Dex-chan lover
We are about to see some bs there is no way its going to be this easy

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I don't think Koiwai's gonna say no. She loves spending time with Shunsuke.

Shunsuke's feels selfish, because he wants things to stay the same while he changes. But he's willing to go back to status quo because he wants to be friends with Hinaki that much.

I guess I can understand why Shunsuke needs to confess. It's closure, after all. But it might not end the way he thinks. And even if he thinks this might help him reconcile with Hinaki, it might not go the way he intends.
And yet Hinaki says she doesn't know what love is. That's it right there! I really hope we get a scene of it dawning on her she has loved him all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread