Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I hope he goes through with it, would be a pretty respectable move to just forge on ahead and deal with the fallout. Though I expect she'll hit him with a cop-out answer like "ah geez, I don't even know what love is, let me think about it for another 47 chapters", or "let's just try trial dating for a bit", or some weird shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
I do feel like the story has been foreshadowing somewhat that if he confesses, Koiwai will in the moment realize she has a chance to do something other than just be an outlooker and will just say yes, starting a massive shitfest in this love triangle. Would definitely greatly propel the story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that's actually a nice one. He's intended on getting seriously hurt. Now there will be a dilemma before Hinaki: if she really wants him to be happy and all, she should be rooting for him, even wishing him success. And if she is selfish and expects him to be heartbroken, she will get to see his misery from the first row in the near future for quite some time

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, we all know she's gonna say yes just to prove a point for Hinaki that she has feelings for Shunsuke. They will go on dates while Shunsuke thinks if he did the right thing and Hinaki rooting for them possibly then some shit happens and they realize their feelings for each other but Koiwai has now fallen for Shunsuke and won't let him go and the shit fest begins!!!

Damn i made an essay

Dex-chan lover
385.gif

Users who are viewing this thread