Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

VIP
so open ending with hint of poly? it was kinda ehh ending. but oh well can't expect much from axed series. it has really flawed character that made them hardly likeable. still, pretty intriguing premise and interesting relationship, even it's hardly given justice the way it developed. 7/10

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The ending was a little dull (and you could argue unsatisfying though I dunno if I'd go that far), but the actual core of the story was already wrapped up a few chapters in advance, so I'm not sure why people are complaining it's sudden. If the manga had continued, this would've been the start of a whole new shift in the story, so I'm happy that we at least got a properly finished product in the end.

Having a girlfriend and a girl friend may not be dramatically super satisfying but it is reasonable and realistic, so.

Thanks as always, Osis : poppray:

Aggregator gang
"Those who aim for everything, hit nothing" .. yay... a wet fart of an ending.

What? It's end? That's not the cool way to end this story but I just think it's ended as harem

Fed-Kun's army
it's unfair to say that nothing really happened in this manga since all three MCs did change bit by bit and got some character development, but from the start i personally thought that the manga felt like it didn't know which direction to head toward, and throughout the manga it still felt like that. it only got interesting in the latter third of its run when koiwai decided to step out of her comfort zone and be a bit more active and assertive rather than just staying as a reader of the stories of the people around her.
Yeah I could feel the story was aimless during the mid point, it seems the author didn't figure out if Hinaki was supposed to actually be in love with Shunsuke or not.

Oh well, for an axed series the ending is decent-ish...

Dex-chan lover
this ending has very mixed reviews huh well I guess it's just an OK ending that's better than a bad ending At the very least

Group Leader
GOD DANG IT JAPAN!!!! WHY AXE THIS OUT OF NOWHERE AND GAVE US THIS ENDING!!!!

Thanks for letting us read this series, it's a fun ride till it last...

Aggregator gang
Was it actually axed or is it what the author planned all along? I can't tell, how do you guys know? Is there an official announcement or something?

Dex-chan lover
What a bad ending. For every step they took, they regressed 10.
Guess the author can't write a compelling story without making a slut out of the female lead.

Thanks for the TL btw.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those stories that was great but the ending kinda ruins it... granted this is the only story I've seen that had a trouple set up. It was interesting to explore and read but yeah... the abrupt ending ruins it for me I was looking forward to more antics and how the world saw them and hinaki coming to terms with her actual feelings for shunsuke but here we are

Finished @ 11/2/23 13:26

It seems that they left it kinda open ended on purpose, that ending caption makes it seem like they're leaving it open incase they ever decide to explore this story again

Users who are viewing this thread