Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope Hinaki sticks to her independancy and chadness, it would be lame if after all this she just becomes the typical love struck heroine.
This story is as much about Shunsuke doing his romance thing, as it is about Hinaki becoming independent and letting her friend live his own life, even if it doesn't always include her. It would be really fucking weird for the two to end up as a couple, as it would go against both their plots.

Dex-chan lover
TBH, if this cut away from the romance and became a Hinaki solo adventures manga, I'd be ALL FOR IT :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
  • I feel like Hinaki confessed that she was in love with Shunsuke and Kiyoka in Chapter 41
  • "This is why I can't stand fools in love! They want to keep it safe, like they're the only ones who feel it!"
  • I feel like Hinaki realized she loves Shunsuke and Kiyoka purely because she desires their company in Chapter 44
  • "It's not about burying loneliness, and it's not about keeping me from boredom... I can be okay without them...
    but dang if I don't want to be with them!"

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad to see that this will be ending soon. I've definitely found it interesting, and a nice break out from the usual romantic comedy mold. The questions around friendship vs romance, whether you need romance, why everyone is obsessed with romance, and what will happen to close friend relationships when romance enters the mix, have all been very interesting. I wish it was going to continue; I wanted to see how the three of them were going to manage their relationships, and whether Shunsuke and Hinaki could maintain their close friendship in the face of Shunsuke's new romantic relationship, and also whether Hinaki would ever come to be interested in love, and cease to dislike/hate it as this thing that makes everybody into weirdo obsessed love-fanatics.
The first 2 volumes were pure art, too bad the japanese audience prefers Horny with no substance. But well thanks for your work translator, let's finish this!
I know, very sad. :( This one is genuinely interesting and exploring some questions/themes that I haven't really seen any other works tackle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plot aint progressing at all, seems like the only way out is the threesome ending

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess it ain’t happening. Is the axe to blame or was this always going to be the development?

Users who are viewing this thread