Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Finally someone told this dumbass wannabe-writer Kiyoka that she's not just sitting on a fence observing these two. And this is damn right, she's not just a spectator, she's goddamn participant, for Yui's sake!

Dex-chan lover
Idk about this I really liked the manga at the beginning but now it kinda feels like its running circles

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious that the entire thing keeping this manga plot together is the fact that shunsuke can't figure out that THE GIRL HAS NO FEELING FOR HIM, so he's just guilt tripping kyouka into changing her perspective
Which girl?
If you mean Kiyoka, he's sure that she doesn't like him romantically. He just can't stop simping by himself, so he was trying to do so by getting properly rejected by her.
If you mean Hinaki, he knows her position better than anyone else seeing how close they are.
Ironically, he actually got some chances, looking at how Kiyoka unexpectedly even for herself has some fun being with him.

Dex-chan lover
THE DRAMA IS HEATING UP! I LOVE THIS

btw props to hinaki she handles this thing excellently without actually acknowledging her real feeling. But thats goes for both koiwai and her too.

And shunsuke tbh feel a bit bland and only be there for the sake of plot

Dex-chan lover
get hitched

someone, get hitched

even it's hinaki and kiyoka, i'll acept it

just get hitched already

Aggregator gang
I think it's not Hinaki surrendering as a love interest and wants to be just the Childhood Friend, she probably just doesn't have romantic feelings for Shunsuke yet because she's not really fund of love, so for the time being she isn't interested in love yet. Wait for the arc where Shunsuke gets separated or something just happens that would put space between them for her to "realize" she loves him or Shunsuke does something that would make her fall for him (which is less likely to happen since mc isn't really the ballsiest character)

Contributor
Mangaka, you're not fooling me into thinking Kiyoka is a credible romantic rival with this chapter. It's going to take more than this to convince me she now has a semblance of romantic interest in Shunsuke. I'm still waiting on a chapter that develops her, or tells the story from her POV. She's barely a "main character" at this point.

Heck, many readers still can't even get her name right, if they're not just simply using her family name Koiwai instead. They hate her so much they call her "Hiyoka", "Kyouka", "Kyoka", "Kowai"...

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka, you're not fooling me into thinking Kiyoka is a credible romantic rival with this chapter. It's going to take more than this to convince me she now has a semblance of romantic interest in Shunsuke. I'm still waiting on a chapter that develops her, or tells the story from her POV. She's barely a "main character" at this point.

Heck, many readers still can't even get her name right, if they're not just simply using her family name Koiwai instead. They hate her so much they call her "Hiyoka", "Kyouka", "Kyoka", "Kowai"...
For me the winner was chosen like ch1 with how they acted but man do I not want her to win.

With this chapter we could have honestly taken out all but the first and this chapter and nothing would be lost.

Users who are viewing this thread