Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 23

MD@Home
Hinaki goes  "Screw you hime"   Time 😎

Screenshot-2023-04-24-06-58-49-102-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
Hinaki ship is down, she's dead set on becoming the childhood friend. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm glad that she knows what she wants
Really? When she said "ill make him have more fun with me" and shi i felt like she loves him romantically, just doenst know it. I might be wrong but i feel like its one of those where she'll realise her true feelings for him etc. Hopefully she wins, i like her more.

Supporter
I find it hilarious that the entire thing keeping this manga plot together is the fact that shunsuke can't figure out that THE GIRL HAS NO FEELING FOR HIM, so he's just guilt tripping kyouka into changing her perspective

Dex-chan lover
Kiyoka has no idea what just happened, it seems. She just likes spending time with Shunsuke, she's not trying to steal him away from Hinaki. But Hinaki really wanted to proclaim to her that there's no way that Kiyoka will beat her, because Hinaki's way more fun to be with!

If only it was true that childhood friends never lose though. But either way, Kiyoka isn't giving up on spending time with Shunsuke. So at least now Hinaki's gonna be fired up to spend time with Shunsuke!

Users who are viewing this thread