Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah, now we're cooking. Jealousy: check. Love: check. Now how long will it take before Hinaki admits to herself why she doesn't Shunsuke to be in love?
It's amazing how Hinaki's comfortable enough with Shunsuke to lie on his bed next to him.

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah, now we're cooking. Jealousy: check. Love: check. Now how long will it take before Hinaki admits to herself why she doesn't Shunsuke to be in love?
It's amazing how Hinaki's comfortable enough with Shunsuke to lie on his bed next to him.

I'd love for that to happen. Kowai is no good for him in my opinion.
But it seems like the author likes to crap onto childhood friends..... We shall see

Dex-chan lover
How old where they again?

They're acting as if they where pre-teens who have never had any sexual education at all.
They're like 15-16 since they just started High School, and well sexual education always been bad in japan, beside dude been mostly a loner that haven't interacted much with anyone and doesn't bother much with anything and only friend been a Tsun

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They're like 15-16 since they just started High School, and well sexual education always been bad in japan, beside dude been mostly a loner that doesn't bother with much and only friend been a Tsun
That explains a lot.

Dex-chan lover
How old where they again?

They're acting as if they where pre-teens who have never had any sexual education at all.
I don't quite understand what do you mean? If you are referring to them not having proper personal space distance or constant touching each other it's pretty common with your close friends especially boy and girl. I had this kind of relationship with my close friend at teenage and we still have it now

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite understand what do you mean? If you are referring to them not having proper personal space distance or constant touching each other it's pretty common with your close friends especially boy and girl. I had this kind of relationship with my close friend at teenage and we still have it now
No I meant why do they act like kids who don't even know what love is.

Dex-chan lover
No I meant why do they act like kids who don't even know what love is.
Manga seems to treat even like middle age adults like love is some alien emotion, tis crazy.

I'm guessing this is a shorter series? Seems to be progressing very fast.

Dex-chan lover
At this point the only chances Osana has is if the other girl straight up dies.

Dex-chan lover
I really want hinaki to win but koiwai really good too as mc able to progress with his outlook due to meeting her. And both of them have a similar personality. But with hinaki the contrast in mc and her personality also make them a really good fit as they re both make up for each other weaknesses so idk

Users who are viewing this thread