Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
My man is going to have his heart smashed into pieces, isn't he?
Neither of the girls want to actually be with him romantically, kid has a rough road ahead of him.

Childhood friend has a vendetta against love.

And his crush sees him as a shipping material with his childhood friend.

My prediction is that she will ask him to keep trying to get together with tsundere so she can have material for her book.

And he will agree to pretend to be in love with twintails girl to please the writing girl's inspiration.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO at MC sadly closing the door to leave. Extremely relatable segment where Shunsuke starts thinking about Kiyoka the moment his mind wanders; he's down bad. It's nice to see her open up to him more too; good luck and godspeed my man.

Dex-chan lover
Neither of the girls want to actually be with him romantically, kid has a rough road ahead of him.

My prediction is that she will ask him to keep trying to get together with tsundere so she can have material for her book.

And he will agree to pretend to be in love with twintails girl to please the writing girl's inspiration.
I can see this happening alright

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm starting to see what 9C's angle is
and of course, it's something horrid, just like him

Dex-chan lover
"...spending my empty days (with her)..."

Hm. That's what we call in the plot line, a clue. Bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm starting to see what 9C's angle is
and of course, it's something horrid, just like him
You are a horrid person aren't you? Just look and comment at his creation. Or are you saying you are a close person to the author?

Dex-chan lover
So the only reaction we got so far is from hinaki which got some potential to develop even further but for koiwai maybe this arc gonna further improve the progression of this story? Idk man...

Dex-chan lover

Yeah for me I think both girls have feelings for MC but are either ignoring it, not understanding it or (like with library girl) shipping the other girl.

I do suspect though your prediction is correct, seems the way this series would be written. Hopefully this is a shorter series cause I can see this being a painfully wheel spinny series if they keep going will they won't they.

Contributor
Finally, some screentime for Kiyoka. This chapter doesn't show any indication that she has any special feelings for Shunsuke. She isn't "leading the race" or anything, and if any of the girls are gonna fall in love, I'd say it's Hinaki who'll go first.

I don't remember if we've had any chapter from Kiyoka's POV, but if not I'd appreciate it if we did. Despite being depicted as a main character along with Shunsuke and Hinaki, she's still largely an underdeveloped mystery compared to Shunsuke and Hinaki who's had the lion's share of POVs so far.

Users who are viewing this thread