Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
i see, a love triangle love story.

this means all three will end up together..?
i see it like as if the two girls are fighting over shunsuke, and one of them will end up with aida.

dont forget guys, a damn Love Triangle means that all 3 humans love each other equally..

WELP, I SEE YURI :chad:❤️
The problem with making up a definition for "love triangle" is that there's already another one that's been in use for quite a while

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm:
Hinaki likes Shinsuke, Shinsuke likes Koiwai, and all we need is Koiwai to fall in love with Hinaki and the circle will be complete.

The problem with making up a definition for "love triangle" is that there's already another one that's been in use for quite a while
("Person A is jealous of Person C who is having a relationship with Person B who, in Person A's eyes, is "their person.")

damn, yall could really find information like this on our goat "Wiki". i couldnt quite understand this manga and i still dont bahah

I just catched up and I can say with confidence that this manga has probably the shittiest main cast of all time. None of em are really that likeable. Hope it get the axe to save the world from this dog shit

Dex-chan lover
I'm serious at this point what have we actually learned about all these characters? This could be ch3 and nothing would be lost. The wheel spin is real.

Also at this point the yuri ywist would honestly be better. MC is nogo and Hinaki is also toxic.

Dex-chan lover
It seems Koiwai's having quite the effect on Hinaki! She's never really met someone who's interacted with her like Koiwai! A girl who's not afraid to be different.

It seems Hinaki's starting to consider Koiwai as a friend because of this! That makes me happy!

Users who are viewing this thread