Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Supporter
It's almost too much for me...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of relate to how this guy feels. He thought he found someone similarly introverted as him but in the end they 'grow' and it feels like you are being left behind.

Even the comments in this thread are a proof, that's it's justified for him to feel a little left out.

In the end people would only care if the characters are quirky enough, which is fair.

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of relate to how this guy feels. He thought he found someone similarly introverted as him but in the end they 'grow' and it feels like you are being left behind.

Even the comments in this thread are a proof, that's it's justified for him to feel a little left out.

In the end people would only care if the characters are quirky enough, which is fair.
Nah, if it's a badass OP cheat character, they will rally behind the Mary Suest of Mary Sues

Dex-chan lover
MC just swore he would move on to save his friendship but the feelings keep reeling him back. He's so down bad he's underground.

Supporter

If you read a story you wanna see it progress, if you have a character that doesn't want to progress then why even be a character
IRL no one is reading a story

Users who are viewing this thread