Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Aggregator gang
At this point, I'm just zoning out and just reading this manga. If this gets axed or stopped being translated, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's too bad, I really enjoyed this series for as long as it lasted. It was a bit of a slow-burn but it wasn't boring to me at all. You can tell the author cares about the characters taking their time to figure things out on their own and the moments where they did figure it out felt really nice.

Hope to see more from this author soon.

Contributor
And this is really ending just when things got good for me. I'm loving volume 4 compared to the early stuff, too bad the next is the last chapter. Still no "going official" for Kiyoka and Shunsuke, I guess I shouldn't expect anything like that for the ending...

That invitation from Hinaki to Kiyoka to sleep over at her place is the last bone thrown for the yuri faction, if there's still any left. A yuri ending at this point would be insane, but somehow a bit more believable than Hinaki somehow falling in love with Shunsuke overnight.

Dex-chan lover
(Chapter I never commented on)

Poor Hinaki, she had to study during her birthday party. Oh well, at least studying with Koiwai and Shunsuke is sure to make her study so much better, right?

Nice for the mom to ask for Koiwai to stay! And even nicer for Hinaki to invite Koiwai!

Users who are viewing this thread