Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Another trophy for my wall
81073059.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What a disappointing ending. Thanks Japan for having terrible taste and getting this one axed whilst a myriad of shitty isekai still roam free :huh:

HINAKI DESERVED BETTER :qq:
The isekai are often done in a different magazine... and it is a different demographic...

The real travesty was actually the fact that unlike many romcoms where the romance felt drawn out over many chapters when it doesn't need to be... this actually felt like it deserved drawing out the romance.

And unlike other series that force in drama unnaturally, this actually did it in a really good way.

It had every trope that's in other romcoms but actually well executed...

But while other worse series continue, this actually well written series gets axed...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did anyone expect anything other than the way it ended? This series had no idea which way it wanted to go from the start. It was an okay read. I'm glad I read it to the end, but I'm not particularly gonna miss it. Series like this remind me why I loved "We Never Learn" so much.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that this got axed.

47 chapters is actually not a bad run.... but it was obvious that there was a lot more that the author wanted... this ending felt way too sudden and out there...

But WHY???

If it got this far, how did it lose popularity so quickly??? Or was it the author's personal life getting in the way??

It feels like we barely got into the conflict and issues...

Not to mention that this was one of the very few series where the slow pacing actually worked... so many stories drag out the dating and sh*t needlessly...

Not to mention that the drama wasn't forced and felt natural...

But when we have a series that actually needs that space does so... just wtf...

It's literally had everything that was in sh*ttier romcoms except it was actually well executed and not done for the sake of...

This series literally showed that it wasn't the tropes that were the problem, but the execution...

And yet they f***ing axed this???

Users who are viewing this thread