Osananajimi no S-kyuu Party kara Tsuihou sareta Seijuutsukai.: Bannou Shien Mahou to Nakama wo Fuyashite Saikyou e! - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
huh
Grinze is a pretty decent fellow or well "decent" fellow afterall
He knows hes rich so fuck the rules but still not a bad fellow iwth it lol

Dex-chan lover
Nice subversion, author! It is surprising that the Japanese don't do this more often, considering Nobunaga is famous for doing this when he was young.
Yeah.... he's basically playing the "fool of owari" act just to making his opponent lower his guard, then he go full demon king on their ass....

Im also remember that apparently Alexander the great actually ordering his subordinate to roast him verbally just to remind him that he's not invincible

Don't shake hands with that fat trash, who knows what kind of disease you might catch. Just cause it's not poisoned is NO reason to even consider eating food provided by that ass. What subversion, he's barely any better than that slave trader scum.

Dex-chan lover
He's sure persistent. And is far more patient than most characters like him. Most would've gotten angry way earlier.

Best Boy, on the other hand, has less patience.

Yeah, that is impressive. He only got more excited after that. Not your normal noble villain.

Bronze statue? Not a gold one? Come on, up your self-important ass a little, here.

So easily bought...

His evil plan isn't actually all that evil.

"Nope, I'm still a loaded snotty brat."
You know what? Respect.

Dex-chan lover
he just wants to protect the town from the invasion considering this town is also where his dad and him cash money flow. now this is some good antagonist character.

Dex-chan lover
Ayoooo the updates back... I didn't expect him to be this good, i mean... the author got me convinced that he's bad noble xd

Users who are viewing this thread