Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Ch. 42 - Romcoms don't happen even when you relieve stress

Dex-chan lover
If you are wondering why this took such a long time to translate, it's because I accidentally erased my entire folder with the series and tried to get anything back with no luck I really don't like doing chapters where girls other than Akari get development (they are all stinky).
For real though, I really enjoyed this chapter and the silver lining is that I like this version of the TL better. I really enjoy translating Haru since I get to come up with more fun stuff to do with her. Get ready for next time to see Akari's birthday!
And don't forget to vote in the awards!

Dex-chan lover
Ohohoho?
Oho thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to get annoyed at this weird song and dance. I'm just getting tired of the punch line "Bakaaaaaa you thought I was serious?" whenever any kind of progress is made. Everything is always reset to zero. The fact they even kissed doesn't even seem to have any kind of affect on their relationship anymore.

Supporter
image.png

I see exactly what's going on here. She's averting her gaze from Churro Charles over there. Proof positive of cinnamon tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
So is Haru in the running or not? I don't even think she knows. After rereading I think it was confirmed that she stopped hanging out with him because she developed feelings for him. That big panel where it just focused on her after he asked kinda gave it all away.

If you read the conversation between them carefully it seems like they are both talking with the knowledge that the other 3 have romantic feelings for him. This should be big news because it has been pretty clear till now that he doesn't know their feelings.

Also on that first page it looks like she hit the ball, a strike is when you swing and miss, or the ball travels through the strike zone without youn swinging. If the bat hits the ball it is called a hit.

Also does "stop the cap" mean something or should it be "stop the crap"?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We're still 26 ch. behind, why updates are so slow with this series? It's also pretty great and sure it isn't lacking readers

Dex-chan lover
So is Haru in the running or not? I don't even think she knows. After rereading I think it was confirmed that she stopped hanging out with him because she developed feelings for him. That big panel where it just focused on her after he asked kinda gave it all away.

If you read the conversation between them carefully it seems like they are both talking with the knowledge that the other 3 have romantic feelings for him. This should be big news because it has been pretty clear till now that he doesn't know their feelings.

Also on that first page it looks like she hit the ball, a strike is when you swing and miss, or the ball travels through the strike zone without youn swinging. If the bat hits the ball it is called a hit.

Also does "stop the cap" mean something or should it be "stop the crap"?
If you really need to know about why she stopped hanging around him see spoiler She stopped hanging around him because she lost at some championship or something and she couldn't face him. I don't remember if she had feelings for him by that point but I don't think it's stated

As for the strike thing. I am aware what it means in baseball but I though about it like the common verb when Haru used it on page 1 and when Eiyuu used it on page 2. But when Haru uses it on page 2 she means it in the baseball sense, so it's sort of a bad pun.
Stop the cap is a slang term. Capping means lying basically.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The supposed winggirl now falling for the guy she's helping for. Only a matter of time until she realize it~

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Runako is great and all, but Haru is best girl. Runako is a suuuper close second though. Also, that's a nice ass on page 13.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Another one has fallen, I hope these four have a happy life

They compliment eachother's weaknesses so well

Users who are viewing this thread