Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Romcoms don't happen if you lose it

Power Uploader
Okay so I'm caught up. Looks like they have no intention of sharing him and he must choose one or the other. It feels like Runako has already lost and Haru might not even be in the game right now.

This is exactly like I said, a Nisekoi blueprint. It's just that there is no deeper plot (like the key in Nisekoi) and it's just a simple race.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad for Shio. If she actually fell down the stairs and into a coma, she could have had a potential winning strategy. :nyoron::smugnako:

Aggregator gang
Back to F**king Square One..
Kinda stupid really, unless the next chapter gonna "retcon" it...
Hopefully it does.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but whats the point in this manga.

Our protagonist desires a childhpod friend romcom, but doesnt really like any of the girls, and wont do anything cause he doesnt want to lose what they had.

And now Shio has basically entered the same mentality, so how is this going to go forward being this a romcom?!

Dex-chan lover
A shame, I saw a lot of potential in this mangabut the author is doing the imposible to stop any progress and go back to the status quo.
Reimu armpit 😩😩🤤😭😭🥵💢😤😤😤😍🧎‍♂️🐎

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this garbage, I can't believe i'm still reading this shit. This is Stockholm syndrome at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread