Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Romcoms don't happen even if you get confessed to

Group Leader
  • I love you
  • I just blurted it out cause I was happy for myself
  • I have track and field
  • I'm not your first choice
  • Respond to your (other) childhood friends

So he tried to make her cute / supportive / obnoxious?

Dex-chan lover
Why can't they just stop messing the poor boy around. Normally I'd be hounding his denseness but the constant mixed signals this guy gets...... At least he was about to give a firm rejection so we know the tomboy is out of the running. 1 down, three to choose from.
I don't think he was going to reject per se, he simply can't choose between them. So he can't respond to her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
He was definitely going to say he loves all his childhood friends but the mixed signals threw him off and cut him down before he got to finish. He can't respond to her feelings alone. He must confront and breed them altogether

Aggregator gang
I sincerely think the author is doing great with the story, despite all the things that the others are saying, this path is realistic at least, it's almost impossible to get a harem ending, it's most probably that Eiyuu remains single than with any of the girls and much less a harem.

Aggregator gang
Nahhhh this cant be how the tomboy gets eliminated from the game… I bet shes not gonna have any development ever again 💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I like her now more than any of the girls with how real she is! I respect the hell out of her for being upfront and even knowing where she lies in the group. I honestly now root for her even tho this sequence probably kept her out of the running in general

Dex-chan lover
This poor fucking dude. In other manga they make you envy the protagonist but how do you make a choice in this one?

Users who are viewing this thread