Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Romcoms don't happen if you're just the little sister

Supporter
I love that there's no logic to circumvent what runako just did, but my man will probably cope with the most nonsensical theory so Akari can get her kiss

Talking about Akari, i do not get why she's still going tsundere when he had a whole arc that ended with her saying she won't be a tsundere anymore

Dex-chan lover
We better get the harem ending. You can’t put that last page without seriously considering the harem ending.
You think you want that ending, but unless they go full poly it leaves a very bad taste in your mouth.

I used to like “True Harem” stuff like Highschool DxD when I was younger but try watching it now. It feels… bad

Dex-chan lover
According to some people here, Akari would be the end-game. Now, I don't particularily like her, but anything is better than being caught with Run(t)ako. No lewding the little sister.

Dex-chan lover
The Childhood Friend's Curse.
Have you actually read Harem?

The chances of the winning girl knlwing the MC since childhood are high.

Childhood friends Perform okay regularly.

Little sister characters, those are the trully doomed ones.

Only incest or incestbait series ever get that result. And even then the older sister is more popular.

Dex-chan lover
Have you thought how much money Harem protagonist spend?

Either you are a Kimihito sustaining 8 people with a single income or you are a Kogarashi and work 16 hours a day to keep your harem and harem adjecents happy. Or a Kazuma that spent the equivalent of a billion dollar on a girl he didnt even chose at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Have you actually read Harem?
The person that said there is a Childhood Friend's Curse is a character in the manga that you're supposed to be reading.
How can't you see how ridiculous you sound getting angry at me for quoting the opinion of a character in the manga...

And even setting that aside, looking at how Eiyuu acted in the recent chapters after listening to Runako's request,
she had multiple reasons to feel unsure about whether she would ever be able to be more than a "childhood friend"
or "little sister."

Users who are viewing this thread