Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Romcoms don't happen even if you have an adult relationship

Dex-chan lover
A good amount of US states, first cousin marriage is legal also such as California.
Actually, across most of the planet first cousin marriage is legal and in surprisingly large parts actually actively encouraged. The US ironically is amongst the minority which generally considers it taboo.

:facepalm:
1a3.jpg
:facepalm:
Sauce

Dex-chan lover
Wont lie, the 100 childhood friends who really really really love you would be a funny one
This manga was built for it, but not for the batshit insanity of 100 GF

The middleground manga but just as crazy cus of the concept lmao

Dex-chan lover
I like specific he even said it too.
"Second cousin". To anyone who don't know first cousins are legal in some parts in Asia. Japan is one of them. I think this implies she has no chance anyway and just there to tease.
Hmm? I thought second cousin would be further apart?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I never once took this manga even remotely seriously, so I don't mind just constantly having filler romcom, because that's what it already is to me

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? I thought second cousin would be further apart?
Yea. Point is first cousins are considered far enough. But most of the time we treat the second cousin as aunts or uncles since they're our parents' cousins instead. At least from my experience as an pure Asian.

Aggregator gang
Let me guess, She is gonna be A new Teacher on their school..

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a roller coaster. So many emotions.

Went from "no way they added another one"

to "ah that's probably his family and it's the big misunderstanding, classic Japan"

Then the big mix where it's BOTH?!

WHAT IS YOU DOIN MANGAKA. No clue where this is going now. Imma hold on to it potentially being a tease and she'll just check out in a bit.

Thanks for the chapter btw

Users who are viewing this thread