Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Romcoms don't happen even when you learn the ways of seduction

Dex-chan lover
I just want to point out the inner struggle I had when trying not to translate モテる (to be popular with the opposite sex) as rizz. It always seemed like the best option out of context but I knew you guys would witch-hunt me if it came out of Shio and Kozu-nee's mouth as they don't seem like the people who would use that.

Just beware that any time they are talking about seduction, being popular with men or getting guys, it may very well have been replaced with rizz if I wasn't careful enough. (That is a threat)

Dex-chan lover
I just want to point out the inner struggle I had when trying not to translate モテる (to be popular with the opposite sex) as rizz. It always seemed like the best option out of context but I knew you guys would witch-hunt me if it came out of Shio and Kozu-nee's mouth as they don't seem like the people who would use that.

Just beware that any time they are talking about seduction, being popular with men or getting guys, it may very well have been replaced with rizz if I wasn't careful enough. (That is a threat)
rizz my balls into your throat

Dex-chan lover

I mean you could just use the actual word charisma instead of the puerile bastardisation.

Double-page supporter
Teacher of the Year goes to .... The cockroach hiding under my sink ! Kozu-sen close in 2nd place with 0 votes.

Dex-chan lover
You know, that outfit probably would of worked better before shio and the rest wrecked his head by messing with him about the whole childhood friend romance stuff. Possibly. Nah he'd still probably play dumb.

Okay that’s it, I am changing all the bubbles into zoomer brainrot speech as we speak! Kozu-nee’s going to be so skibbidy you won’t believe it!
I got no clue what the hell that means but I'm sure it's terrible and widens the generation gap for me further.

Thanks for the chapter

Supporter
image.png

...that is all, thank you.

Dex-chan lover

Rizz comes from "charisma", it doesn't translate to "popular with the opposite sex". Avoid slang and shortcuts when possible, please. Otherwise, great job.

Users who are viewing this thread