Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Romcoms don't happen even beyond the door

Supporter
I kinda dont like this move she is grieving some people need time alone and if I go to their room and they say they dont want to see me right now I will leave them alone .
It's one thing if the divorce just happened. It's another when it's been a decade -- two-thirds of her life -- and she's still this wrecked about it on her own. How she's handled it has completely failed. She needs to change and grow and she'll need to accept help to do that. Even if that help has to be a little forced.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of fucking parent decided to destroy their kid's family moment like that? If you want to announce that you are divorcing, at least don't ruin possibly her happiest moment at that time man

Dex-chan lover
I kinda dont like this move she is grieving some people need time alone and if I go to their room and they say they dont want to see me right now I will leave them alone .
Nah I disagreed, she has been shutting herself for the last 10 years, as some point you need to direct intervene, if you left them alone it would only significantly worsen, trust me. Not all trauma can be resolved with sunshine and rainbow, she is clearly just keep delaying and sweeping the problems away and lack the courage to face it. Like swimming, you need let them face the water

Dex-chan lover
Nah I disagreed, she has been shutting herself for the last 10 years, as some point you need to direct intervene, if you left them alone it would only significantly worsen, trust me. Not all trauma can be resolved with sunshine and rainbow, she is clearly just keep delaying and sweeping the problems away and lack the courage to face it. Like swimming, you need let them face the water
It's one thing if the divorce just happened. It's another when it's been a decade -- two-thirds of her life -- and she's still this wrecked about it on her own. How she's handled it has completely failed. She needs to change and grow and she'll need to accept help to do that. Even if that help has to be a little forced.
I see it as like a dead person anniversaries or something like mourn one day but now I see that it a bit extreme for just a divorce

Dex-chan lover
Chad move right there. And don't just give her the gift. Give her a bonus too. A big hug.

Dex-chan lover
bfc0e74c9280f4b4ab737a2a8d1326ce0b6ad420.jpg
305dd9d3d6a04f7980e02d26f33ba8ee6f86cfbf.jpg
076cf66cb8204dc58b2448e294d4ec1ce36d16f4.jpg
42c6dc57b8fb793a2337dee58e185905c1fd767e.jpg
31259b278b0825983a17ff3c7184899f9142317e.pnj

Dex-chan lover
It's been like 10 years(since her parents separated).

There is grieving, and there is being stuck in a rut/cycle where it's time to move forward with a bit of force in the right way with the right intention by the right person.(especially when it interferes with joy that she would've had and was looking forward to)

(That doesn't mean she stops feeling blue. Just that she stops being so hung up about it to the point it is debilitating and she checks out of everything altogether)

Eiyuu is making the right decision here. She needs his earnest goofball antics to deliver a carefully thought out gift appreciating her.

An alternate decision(perhaps a better one for someone else with a different personality), would be just spending time on the other side of the door in silence. Just being there to support the other person with his presence.

Chad move Eiyuu doing here. She always enters his room through his window, so he's allowed to enter hers too. Besides his intentions are pure unlike hers.

Users who are viewing this thread