Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Romcoms don‘t happen even if you stand on a crossroad

Dex-chan lover
This chapter marks the end of volume 8! But that's not all! As of this chapter, the majority of the translated chapters have been done by yours truly! What a ride it was! I originally intended to translate up until the Akari birthday chapter but your guys' support has been just phenomenal and I just couldn't stop myself from translating more!

With that being said, I would really appreciate any and all feedback you have for me! (Don't worry, I won't get mad at you!) It's a great way for me to improve, so please give it some thought!

I really try to translate every girl so she is as likable as possible! (I want everyone to see that Akari is the best without any handicaps) We still have a ton of chapters left, so let's have a wonderful time together!

Also, I would like to thank @dogeroi for the cleans, @Kalgor for his unyielding support, @DokterKaj for his proofreading and of course you, the reader, for being the best reader out there!

That is all! Thanks a bunch! And remember: All hail Akari!

Contributor
@TheTrivialTranslator typos:
Page 4: Raw text behind "First choice" and "Second choice" isn't cleaned
Page 5: Extra space in between "be barely"
Page 8: accidentaly -> accidentally
Also, I've been neglecting to mention this, but there's a convention in typesetting comics to use crossbar I only for the first-person pronoun "I" and nowhere else. This convention is broken on Pages 4, 6, 10, and 13, but how you typeset is up to you so I'll only mention this once just to inform you if you didn't know previously.

Thank you for the scanlation once again! Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Dex-chan lover
@TheTrivialTranslator typos:
Page 4: Raw text behind "First choice" and "Second choice" isn't cleaned
Page 5: Extra space in between "be barely"
Page 8: accidentaly -> accidentally
Also, I've been neglecting to mention this, but there's a convention in typesetting comics to use crossbar I only for the first-person pronoun "I" and nowhere else. This convention is broken on Pages 4, 6, 10, and 13, but how you typeset is up to you so I'll only mention this once just to inform you if you didn't know previously.

Thank you for the scanlation once again! Can't wait to see where this goes next!
Thank you as always! I had no idea there was such a convention! I'll think about using it but seeing lower case L at the beginning of a sentence feels kinda evil :worry:

But then again, as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, so maybe I'll just bite the bullet on this one!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes T uni not to be confused with Tokyo University.
Also KUni campus guide 😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
Thank you as always! I had no idea there was such a convention! I'll think about using it but seeing lower case L at the beginning of a sentence feels kinda evil :worry:

But then again, as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, so maybe I'll just bite the bullet on this one!
Note it is not a universal rule, but more of a tradition that stuck from older comic printing days where the rule was necessary. This has literally been an eternal debate in the lettering industry. Even with official manga translations some capitalize the I if it's at the start anyway (Seven Seas and Yen Press immediately come to mind) while others don't. So don't feel too bad one way or the other.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter marks the end of volume 8! But that's not all! As of this chapter, the majority of the translated chapters have been done by yours truly! What a ride it was! I originally intended to translate up until the Akari birthday chapter but your guys' support has been just phenomenal and I just couldn't stop myself from translating more!

With that being said, I would really appreciate any and all feedback you have for me! (Don't worry, I won't get mad at you!) It's a great way for me to improve, so please give it some thought!

I really try to translate every girl so she is as likable as possible! (I want everyone to see that Akari is the best without any handicaps) We still have a ton of chapters left, so let's have a wonderful time together!

Also, I would like to thank @dogeroi for the cleans, @Kalgor for his unyielding support, @DokterKaj for his proofreading and of course you, the reader, for being the best reader out there!

That is all! Thanks a bunch! And remember: All hail Akari!
great tl :D

why do you waste your skills on such slow paced slop

Dex-chan lover
Eiyuu is a man focused on the grind ( until he has to think about ANY of his childhood friends but besides that). Get your education fella. He did fast forward through a lot of relationship tropes there. Are we finally winding down to endgame perhaps?

Appreciate the tl, you're doing great work bringing ROM com nonsense to us internet beings.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Bro, not everything revolves around you. College is fucking expensive (in the US, anyway. Can't say I actually know about Japan, but probably similar?) so don't waste that money and that chance just for romance or childhood friends. If you got the opportunity to go to somewhere prestigious and follow your dreams, don't let anything hold you back! Or maybe I'm just speaking from regret since I dropping out twice :'(

Users who are viewing this thread