Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - Romcoms don’t happen even at a beauty pageant

Dex-chan lover
seems like akari is going to drop out and the mc will go after her to make sure she is alright

Dex-chan lover
jyrrt.jpg

Contributor
@TheTrivialTranslator typos
Pg 4: That body is a godsent -> That body is a godsend
Pg 5: a lot of potencial -> a lot of potential
Pg 8, 9: The raws say ジンクス which is indeed katakana for "jinx", but in English that word is used exclusively to refer to something bad, while in Japanese it seems like it can be applied to both bad and good things; "superstition" might work better
Pg 13: our contestans -> our contestants

Thanks for the scanlation!

Fed-Kun's army
Vague spoilers are still spoilers.
Thanks for the TL. I'll probably be kinda sad oncet he TL reaches Ch 99 as I'm not fond of the departure of a character and introduction of another at the end of that chapter.

To the mods: Applogies. I forgot to put the spoiler tag.

Last edited:
Supporter
Thoust who nurture the seed shall Harvest the ripest of fruits

Give It up for the best written character in the series, Runa!!!!

Dex-chan lover
seems like akari is going to drop out and the mc will go after her to make sure she is alright
He spoils the event, drapes a cloth over her before she has a meltdown. Takes her somewhere private, probably have a sentence or two almost leading to a confession right before the rest of the girls come in to check up on her (having inner monologues about not wanting her to get ahead edgewise) and continuing the harem shenanigans with the 4 of them being even more forward/cunning to get more time with him

This is conjecture, if turns out to be true I'm sorry for the spoiler (doubt it tho)

Users who are viewing this thread