Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare

Contributor
Thanks for uploading. Technically the chapters never had names and those I just made up for the chapter guide in the Ch41 bonus content but it's fine.

It is so nice to see that Sylphy has found a new home here at this site! She is still my favorite little fairy!

Group Leader
Unsatisfactory ending, to say the least (the title gives it away). Everything in-between was a delightful cup of tea, though

Urgh, I wasted my time reading this just to see a crap status-quo ending. literally ch1=ending. 5/10

Thank you for your service in translating this manga, It's Not Gay If It's Cute Scans (although I disagree; yuri is cute and gay).

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/yabukimao/status/1089824350801342464

Seems the original mangaka found this scanlation. They found this bonus page amusing, at least.

I wish we lived in a world where it was a simpler matter to support the mangaka. And I do think there's ethical issues regarding scanlation and I wouldn't blame any mangaka who hates them. But at the same time, I really do think that art wants to be free and to be seen by as many people as possible. It's just sometimes a reality there isn't a critical mass of readers overseas to support a mangaka even if they did sell the work in English. But it still sucks that scanlations effectively block the possibility of them being able to do so in future. However, it seems wrong to me to deprive people of the experience of reading a story while it's stuck in that limbo. It's messy situation.

But I really am thankful to Mao-san's hard work on this story. Sylphy and Iori together have made me happy on many evenings I was struggling in.

Is it wrong that I want to see someone use t his idea to create a horror story?

Dex-chan lover
Is hentai manga by artist Amazon, guy is turned into a girl. It is cool with it because they were gay for a guy who was straight so it let them Be together.

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected fun actually, an easy-reading slice of life where there is no progression but keep me entertained almost all chapters, probably I would reading this again sometime when i don't have nothing else to read

One of my first gender bender manga. Simple silly fun, shame it took a status quo ending. Loved the designs

This is one of the status quo endings that I actually loved. I woulda been pissed if Iori got the short end of the stick.

Aggregator gang
I remember this hahaha.

What was this, my 4th gender bender?

Very funny and cute story, need to add this to my finished list.

Apparently, the 'childhood friend' title was mentioning become protagonist real quick. Instead of keeping the 'supposed to be' protagonist. At least, I got my laugh rereading it.
Status quo end means what happened afterwards depends on reader's imagination, like how the artist's had on his, personally.
But as expected, it doesn't give the satisfaction all of us need.
To me, its an A-OK, wished for something else though. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Its very good genderswapped manga, the ending is good
Yeah Open ended, but the open endedness is fine since the manga was more focused on comedy and there was no particular heavy development
so it being like that is a worth read on me rather than something forced.

Users who are viewing this thread