Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2.3 - Web Extra 3

Contributor
Always love cute little extras.

Also, as a little topical note, the author’s got another work planned! They recently put out a “help wanted” ad for assistants, where they explain that they’re going to do a sci-fi mystery series starting next February. And it’ll be in Jump+, so it’ll likely be simulpubbed in Manga Plus too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A cute meal times :wooow:
X6tgp6W.png

Supporter

Also, as a little topical note, the author’s got another work planned! They recently put out a “help wanted” ad for assistants, where they explain that they’re going to do a sci-fi mystery series starting next February. And it’ll be in Jump+, so it’ll likely be simulpubbed in Manga Plus too.
Keeping my fingers crossed that this one will continue, and not fall to the wayside... it's too adorkable.

Dex-chan lover

Uh, writing AND drawing this already and wants to start another series? That sounds crazy.

Group Leader
These are tagged as chapters 2.x, but their new nicknames which are used here only first appeared in chapter 3, right? Not sure I follow the chronology, correct me if I'm wrong.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
These are tagged as chapters 2.x, but their new nicknames which are used here only first appeared in chapter 3, right? Not sure I follow the chronology, correct me if I'm wrong.
With the information we have this might as well be its own continuity, can't really tell. Chronology be damned. It might be that the right thing to do is to separate these into its own title entry entirely, but, you know, visibility.

Technically, the third Karin appears at the end of chapter 3 and she's nowhere to be seen here, and these began after the web release of chapters 1 and 2 (which lags a month behind) basically in order to promote them, so I figure there's an argument to number them 2.x at least until the third one shows up. I dunno what to do from there though, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread