Osananajimi wo Erabenai!

Fed-Kun's army
We're only two chapters in, but I gotta say that this is turning out to be really enjoyable. The comedy is on point, the plot is interesting, and if the cover art is accurate, it's only going to get even more chaotic (read as enjoyable). Solid 9/10 so far.

Dex-chan lover
So with the tag supernatural I would maybe think that they are all the same girl BUT somehow split into 7ish “different” girls.

They all are the same girl but with parts of her og personality dialed up to the extremes (maybe based on sins? First one can be sloth maybe?)

Dex-chan lover
These smiles have the same energy:
NGGFN3I.png
vZ2UW3v.png

What I want to know is, did the charm straight up kill off the original?

Like, clearly there was originally one girl. She was split up, and now the pieces have her memories.

But, like, that's not compatible. If the charm edited history to make 2 new families/histories for them, then they should all remember there being 2 girls.

But if it split them after she finished her summer with Yuu, then both girls and their families would have gaping holes in their history before that point.

Anyway it seems like fun.

This... this really reminded me of Aizawa-san Zoushoku. I'm looking forward to what happens next.

reminds me of nisekoi / false love .like the multiple childhood friend with shared items .in nesekoi it was lock and a key and here isn't a charm.

For First Glance And Read It I Really Love About The Story
The Art Is Cute Tho
Definetely Have To Try These!(y)

Users who are viewing this thread