Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Vol. 9 Ch. 49

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation as always! Eripiyo wanting to remain a special person to Maina is all sorts of adorable, if only she knew how much she truly means to her (^^)
How the tables have turned since the oshi switch days. Eri has some catching up to do, including with her own feelings.

Though sometimes I wonder whether we're just not privy to her internal monologue the way we are to Maina's. Would explain the heavy hitters consistently come from her side, including this chapter. Then again, Eri also seems to have the memory of a goldfish, so maybe it really is her 95% action 5% thought disposition. :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
How the tables have turned since the oshi switch days. Eri has some catching up to do, including with her own feelings.

Though sometimes I wonder whether we're just not privy to her internal monologue the way we are to Maina's. Would explain the heavy hitters consistently come from her side, including this chapter. Then again, Eri also seems to have the memory of a goldfish, so maybe it really is her 95% action 5% thought disposition. :questionblob:
Eripiyo's brain definitely works on pure spur of the moment energy :p She's so single minded and into her own little world that it's hard to tell how much attention she actually pays to most things. Like, does she realize that what she has with Maina goes outside the normal Oshi/Otaku spectrum? Is it completely over her head?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
jesus i didn't see what the point of gacha SSR cards (yeah i know, they have $ value but to a certain demographic) was until i read this chapter, plus maina 👀 giving favoritism to eripyo though her SSR pose ahaha

Dex-chan lover
SSR tier release indeed, what a great chapter!

Thanks for the translation as always! I feel like this manga just keeps getting better and better with each chapter: cuter, funnier, more wholesome etc..

And that Maina SSR pose with the callback lmaooo.

Users who are viewing this thread