Oshi ni Amagami - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Aggregator gang
Another vampire manga! Nice!! With the heroine (maybe that's MC but it's female tho) vampire as well. Mega nice!!! Looking forward next chapter 😇

Dex-chan lover
Okay how OP is she? As far as we know she was a shut in but she's able to beat this supposed powerful vampire easily?

Dex-chan lover
Okay how OP is she? As far as we know she was a shut in but she's able to beat this supposed powerful vampire easily?

Given the other guy's lengthy discussion about the power of bloodlines and how he's from a prestigious, powerful vampire family and how anyone of the lineage that sires a vampire can control that vampire and its descendants plus the fact that she orders him around with ease I think we're supposed to conclude that for as powerful as he and his family are, hers is more powerful and one of her ancestors sired one of his.

So she's probably meant to be like vampire uber-royalty or something. Which makes sense since it'll score her more moe points with the audience because all the waifu stans will go "awww! She's like a super-princess but look how endearingly dorky and nerdy she is! The gap is adorable!"

Dex-chan lover
Given the other guy's lengthy discussion about the power of bloodlines and how he's from a prestigious, powerful vampire family and how anyone of the lineage that sires a vampire can control that vampire and its descendants plus the fact that she orders him around with ease I think we're supposed to conclude that for as powerful as he and his family are, hers is more powerful and one of her ancestors sired one of his.

So she's probably meant to be like vampire uber-royalty or something. Which makes sense since it'll score her more moe points with the audience because all the waifu stans will go "awww! She's like a super-princess but look how endearingly dorky and nerdy she is! The gap is adorable!"
Oh so gap moe got it

I'm just more confused than anything. I do find her otaku habits funny and cute but her being Uber powerful just breaks my disbelief.

ahh Im so happy this was picked up! despite being popular, I'm surprised her other works aren't licensed or scanlated yet. I really wanted the detective one to be licensed and it's already finished but still no news.

thank you!

PLS OMG this is like tokimeki tonight but better thank you guys for the tl

Group Leader
the female lead is pretty cute and funny, i like this story so far!

Contributor

alucard > dracula. Or her father is dracula himself, the progenitor of the vampire race, or his direct son.

Dex-chan lover
What breaks your disbelief is the fact she's strong, not the fact she's a vampire? :question:
Imagine starting this story that makes it quite blatant she's a vampire and a shut-in otaku. Now with all that knowledge told at the beginning of this story now tell me she's a super powerful vampire.

I've already accepted the premise of her being a vampire because that's what the story started it with. Now expecting a shut in to be super powerful is just no.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine starting this story that makes it quite blatant she's a vampire and a shut-in otaku. Now with all that knowledge told at the beginning of this story now tell me she's a super powerful vampire.

I've already accepted the premise of her being a vampire because that's what the story started it with. Now expecting a shut in to be super powerful is just no.
Expecting a shut-in to be strong is obviously unwarranted. But the shut-in daughter of what is likely the strongest vampire in a world where their power is determined by their lineage?
That whole talk about vampires being able to order around those lower than them was an obvious foreshadow to that exact plot point.

Users who are viewing this thread