52c96d17-e932-49b5-98dd-9ed6583cd29a
Bornsinner Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 15, 2020 Messages 1,034 Jun 6, 2026 #3 I would love to see chapters of them married!
V voksie Fed-Kun's army Joined Feb 18, 2026 Messages 4 Jun 7, 2026 #5 Pretty sure this is supposed to be chapter 9, but the chapter numbers are messed up.
WolfenLady Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 24, 2023 Messages 1,532 Jun 7, 2026 #6 I'll take that overly sweet yuri because everything I'm reading right now is on the drama part and I'm was getting in over my head 🤕😷🤒
I'll take that overly sweet yuri because everything I'm reading right now is on the drama part and I'm was getting in over my head 🤕😷🤒
D darknightgarden Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 16, 2023 Messages 500 Jun 22, 2026 #9 By the way 「ひまわり畑デート」 translates to "Sunflower Field Date" in case anyone wants to know that Just translating it as part of learning Japanese
By the way 「ひまわり畑デート」 translates to "Sunflower Field Date" in case anyone wants to know that Just translating it as part of learning Japanese