Oshi no Bishoujo ni Kokuhaku sareru Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
Endearing and funny characters, immediate character growth, no drawn-out misunderstandings, physical intimacy, realistic romantic interactions, everyone's chill about their relationship with no drama or angsty love triangles... This manga avoids everything I usually dislike about girl's love stories, and has a solid core. Can't wait to read more.

Endearing and funny characters, immediate character growth, no drawn-out misunderstandings, physical intimacy, realistic romantic interactions, everyone's chill about their relationship with no drama or angsty love triangles... This manga avoids everything I usually dislike about girl's love stories, and has a solid core. Can't wait to read more.
I agree with the "Endearing and funny", but the pacing leaves a lot to be desired. The first chapter shouldn't have taken place in the present, but rather in a flashback, and the manga should have started with them as an already established couple.

The pacing evens out a little after the first couple of chapters, so it doesn't read too badly afterwards, but you have to struggle through it for a bit.

Fast pacing isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just difficult to execute. This is especially true for a romcom where the stakes are low to begin with, and adding a fast pace tends to not allow us to grow attached to the characters, lowering the stakes further.

I'm not here to shit on your opinion, I'm just providing a reason other readers may not want to read this manga

I hate yuri.
How does it feel to have an objectively wrong opinion?

Dex-chan lover
I was already satisfied at ch.1, my ass felt I read an entire manga like that, minimum an entire volume lol. Hope to see the two gyarus get raunchy lesbian action (handholding, cuddling and kissing).

Dex-chan lover
Manga about getting confessed to by your oshi 😳😤.
Author is Suisei 🤨 Choco 🤨.
Coincidence? 🤔
I think not 😏

Dex-chan lover
Do you usually refer to yourself in the third person and in plural?

I ain't calling you 'the people' fam. Sorry.
He’s just mad cause ur average Yuri has more stakes than all of Dragon Balls plot looool

Also as my 14 year old self wouldve said “if u hate yuri u is gay”

Dex-chan lover
I click on every yuri manga on the front page top 10 to comment that I hate yuri. It's a thankless job, but someone has to be the voice of the people.
You can hate it and i respect that but clicking at every yuri manga and writing that you hate it is just dumb. You can read other mangas that you like instead of doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread