[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 120 - LACK OF ABILITY

Dex-chan lover
We’ve setup the stage for just how much therapy Ruby needs

I’m glad we’re finally getting more personal with her feelings and perspective. She’s been playing second fiddle to Aqua’s quest for a while but we always get glimpses that she has a lot going on internally as well.

Dex-chan lover
So her life as Sarina, there was only one person who actually cared for her... I wonder what she's gonna feel when she meets her past mother.

Fed-Kun's army
Sarina's mother will help Ruby perform as Ai since Ai was never loved from her parents.

but I really hope Aqua will help her to get over her trauma (and that they would find out who they were in their past life)

Double-page supporter
I am confusion. Didn't Kana quit from B-komachi?
at Her graduation (school), She said summer concert would be Her last activity as an Idol..
graduation is around March and summer is around July-August, I believe..

Aka loves doing timeskip so much, it's understandable to be confused by it..

Double-page supporter
I am confusion. Didn't Kana quit from B-komachi?
As others said, she just announced she's quitting. But she's also a professional entertainer so she's going to honor all of the contracts and events that they scheduled long before her announcement because it will cause nothing but issues if she just dipped and left them to finish all of those planned events short one member or without the member people wanted to see.

Users who are viewing this thread