[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 120 - LACK OF ABILITY

Dex-chan lover
So Ai was an orphan, right? What if she was Sarina's older sister, who also got abandoned because her sucky parents couldn't deal with kids yet?

Dex-chan lover
They're exhausting Ruby physically and mentally, preparing so she will explode dramatically and cause drama when the time come for her to meet her mom.

Hope Kana can help her accept the reality before Ruby actually met her mom in person.
(who am I kidding)

Double-page supporter
As others said, she just announced she's quitting. But she's also a professional entertainer so she's going to honor all of the contracts and events that they scheduled long before her announcement because it will cause nothing but issues if she just dipped and left them to finish all of those planned events short one member or without the member people wanted to see.
It's also a tradition for Idols, kinda like they are graduating (Entertainment) School to go out into their new career.
Of course most graduate into private life and don't really get Jobs in Entertainment afterwards.
And then there's those that graduate one group to join another.

Dex-chan lover
Aqua has the mentality of a 40+ year old man and even he took a ton of therapy to heal.
Ruby has not only Ai but also her past trauma with her prev mother to deal with, poor baby...
Aqua now has the mentality of a 40+ terrorist out there to massacre the entire acting industry.

Dex-chan lover
It's also a tradition for Idols, kinda like they are graduating (Entertainment) School to go out into their new career.
Of course most graduate into private life and don't really get Jobs in Entertainment afterwards.
And then there's those that graduate one group to join another.
Or shoot AV like Minami the cosplayer or do gravure models like Ageha.

Dex-chan lover
They're exhausting Ruby physically and mentally, preparing so she will explode dramatically and cause drama when the time come for her to meet her mom.

Hope Kana can help her accept the reality before Ruby actually met her mom in person.
(who am I kidding)
Kana is a competitor in Ruby's mind so even if Kana would reach out to her it would be blocked by Ruby's mask.

PLUS Kana is DENSE. I don't think Kana can help with that density.

Dex-chan lover

(who am I kidding)
Imma skip more chapter and see if Ruby will shoot 🔫 dark light lasers of stress like Cyclops.

Dex-chan lover
Kana is a competitor in Ruby's mind so even if Kana would reach out to her it would be blocked by Ruby's mask.

PLUS Kana is DENSE. I don't think Kana can help with that density.
There is still way for it indirectly.
Right now Ruby is trying to understand Ai's acceptance about not getting love from her parents. Kana still seems like reaching out in the dark about what Ruby need, but ideally she is going to be the guiding hand for Ruby to understand that character.

If Ruby can get a grip on Ai's feeling, it would hopefully dampen the impact when realizing her mother doesn't love her.
Which is... I afraid won't be the preferred outcome if the staff wants to make Ruby utterly broken first before being revived.
It will likely happen after and be the plot device to make Ruby "understand Ai"

Dex-chan lover
man i NEED ruby to find out that aqua was the doctor and aqua to find out that ruby was sarina.

Users who are viewing this thread