[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 122 - SENSEI

Dex-chan lover
The main intrigue of the manga is finally resolved, time to drop it and move on
I think the main plot has started yet actually. I have a theory the the shrine goddess of entertainment convinces people to kill other entertainers so they’re reborn so they’ll always be in their prime. I believe the little girl that visited Aqua and Ruby was the shrine goddess. The crow is probably a manifestation of the shrine goddess too. That’s how she found the corpse. After seeing the body Ruby wanted to kill someone’s in the industry. I bet the shrine goddess convinced someone to kill Ai so she could be reborn. More people will probably be revealed to be reincarnated too.

Dex-chan lover
I think the main plot has started yet actually. I have a theory the the shrine goddess of entertainment convinces people to kill other entertainers so they’re reborn so they’ll always be in their prime. I believe the little girl that visited Aqua and Ruby was the shrine goddess. The crow is probably a manifestation of the shrine goddess too. That’s how she found the corpse. After seeing the body Ruby wanted to kill someone’s in the industry. I bet the shrine goddess convinced someone to kill Ai so she could be reborn. More people will probably be revealed to be reincarnated too.
If that is so it is going to be tad boring and would devolve to Alita Battle Angels or Madoka Magica.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god, I was hoping they wouldn't dance around the topic and they didn't.
I think they will open up the reincarnators arena. This is like a prologue to the showbiz deathmatch.

Just like the celebrity deathmatch claytoons back then by MtV.

Users who are viewing this thread