[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 123 - BAD MOVE

Dex-chan lover
uyID9wl.jpeg
It's so over

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter ngl, I expect a set up for a gag or a fake out but I'd be lying if I said "I'm not worried".
Tbh if this manga was average or below I'd totally be on the dumpster fire bandwagon for the memes and reactions

Dex-chan lover
Aka: So Aqua who can only get his d*ck hard with his now mother (look at Akane imitating his mother), who better than getting with her daughter, who just happens to be his now sister, who just happens to be the re-incarnation of an underage girl who he took care for and treated of cancer.
Aka fans: Masterful gambit, sir.
Even if Aqua turns her down, the fact this "I'll marry you when you become 16" plot is even part of the script is stupid, doesn't bring anything to the main story and a waste of time, the writing has been going downhill for a while.

Group Leader
I highly doubt Aqua will choose Ruby, unfortunately, she was born as his real sis, and it's against Aqua's character (as you know the build-up till now). So, I don't think you should be that worried either.
Aka for the love of god please make Aqua shut her shit down instantly. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this.

Dex-chan lover
Hope it's just a bait.
Aqua is gonna say 'no'
As far as I remember, Gorou sensei didn't have romantic feelings for Sarina. It wil be the most out of character reply if aqua accepts Ruby that way.

Dex-chan lover
Sarina's strong feelings for Gorou were shown dozens of chapters ago so it doesn't surprise me in the least. How Gorou will respond to this is a different matter altogether although I do believe his romantic feelings for Ai stem from the feelings he had for Sarina.

Users who are viewing this thread