[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 128 - SCRIPT READING

Double-page supporter
Despite the feuds that are happening around them, Akane is still fan-girling over long-haired Kana. I can't... 🤣

2023-10-05-16-17-26-128-OSHI-NO-KO-MANGA-Plus.png

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: okeydokey here's the plan: let's dress up as mom to seduce brother

Double-page supporter
well,

Realistically, the script would be NDA, but they WOULD have to show it while scouting for the roles, and finding investors/exec producers, etc... hence why I'm sceptic on how have the dad not caught win AT ALL about this project having him potentially be a character as Ai's mysterious partner who preggo'ed her.... like come on, he knows how Ai's theoretically an asexual, and he' he only partner she ever had right.... so he's supposed to be intelligent enough to cover all his track's but not being alerte by a potential exposure...?

I do have high hopes/belief in Aka's writing, but at this point, I just hope it's not TOO suspending disbelief...
Serial killers get arrogant and sloppy all the time, if not most of them would never get caught, because it tends to look like murders with no clear motive, this one even outsourced his murders. Pretty sure it can be made believable that he falls into the "I am so smart, you'll never catch me" category.

He also can't really account for the insider knowledge the twins have.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure he's not only aware, he's actually helping them behind the scenes. He killed Yura Katayose during her hike to ensure the role of Ai goes to his daughter Ruby.

I think Kamiki actively wants his son to murder him via a movie and therefore become more like him.
This is by far the best theory to me as of yet....

instead of people saying he's being sloppy / overconfident, or the others managed to fool him.

But that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell does this line mean ? " sorry, I can't love you" my mind always questioning this line. In my thoughts there are several probability:

1. Ai got raped and get married with Kamiki.
2. Ai lying about her love with Kamiki and get married with another guy.
3. Kamiki have impregnated her outside marriage but Ai lying that she fall in love with Him.
4. Kamiki just becoming a sexfriend for Ai.

Dex-chan lover
abut they were never scouting for Kamikiri, because always was going to be Aqua.

Think about it, if they say they are doing a documentary or something about Ai, without saying they are talking about the dad, whats the big issue? reveal that thr dad is on the plot last minute. it works.

And it looks like they were scouting only close contacts didnt expand much specifically for holding leaks. Well I can see Director and Aqua working on lowering the quality of casting for the sake of confidenciality.

And assuming Ai is assexual is a bit too much Neo-westerner ideology that I doubt most japanese writers would even think implementing XS.

You do know that scientifically and grammatically, asexual do have a meaning rather than those 'labels' people like to use right....? not implying or applying it here doesn't mean it's not true... I don't even care if Aka know or wants to put it into the story... Ai was never interested in sex/the opposite gender as a whole. and that behaviour psychologically and socially IS what considered an asexual person

IF 'we' as outsider to the creators view of the story do want to label her, I'd say she's an aromatize asexual, both not attracted emotionally and sexually to others, regardless of gender. I'm not a westerner myself, but something can both be true and misused/abused by others that only wants to further their own agenda like extremist of all fields...

As for Kamiki, the best theory for me from all the replies is that he knows, and actually wants to corrupt Aqua to become like him... basically grooming the kid to be psychotic. For me the only info he's not supposed to know is that Aqua and Ruby have memories of their past lives... the sloppy/fooled theory seems VERY weak to me honestly.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but notice Norio Mita's ratings are fucking stacked. I wonder if he's going to be an important character or Aka just thought it would be funny to give the best stats to a background character.

Users who are viewing this thread