【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 150 - KNIFE

Supporter
Feels like we’re approaching a conclusion, at least so long as the plot doesn’t take a sudden turn. Someone’s gonna die I fucking know it.

Dex-chan lover
So now we have confirmation. Goro really loved Sarina but as of right now he has to move on and actually be someone else since he sees her as a sister now. And as Aqua he is also in love with Kana. I really love the interaction between his current and past life. Let the past stay in the past. That was poetic.

And as for Ruby's love life, I think it's obvious she has eyes for someone else now. The former bad actor who played Goro in the film they're making obviously.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
all this is happening way too sad, like the film, everything is just not shown,such a total waste...
there are not many great quality manga outhere...

Dex-chan lover
This manga might have gone downhill and all. It might have rushed and skip around too much for my liking, and it didn't show the stuffs I would have love being shown...

Nevertheless, Mengo's art is just goated fr fr🔥🔥🔥

Fed-Kun's army
ah, so the idol storyline was omitted to make a room for romcom storyline, poor Ruby (you even out of the race)..

My spider senses are tingling....
I just KNOW something is about to happen to her....

Dex-chan lover
I knew Kana and Aqua is the endgame couple ever since I've seen how they interact early manga.

Fed-Kun's army
No Balls Author Boooo!

I hope Rubys goes yandere & kills her :bleh:

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand we are back to the most boring and predictable ship. Damn shame.

Well at least the revenge plot can still end favourably.

Group Leader
Oh shit, seems like we aren't going the incest route after all? We might just get a Kana x Aqua ship sailing!!!

Dex-chan lover
Kana bros can I get a
lfg.gif

Dex-chan lover
And so, those pushing for the albama route, have now dropped this series...

Shame, I was enjoying it too.

Honestly the thing that I dislike the most is the whole idea of the reincarnator... not being a reincarnator and just having the other dude in his head... that's dumb. just shits on the premise.

Maybe one day an author will have the balls to actually commit to what they set up, instead of bitching out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread