【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 135 - BY HER SIDE

Dex-chan lover
In fact, the ability to have the most personal disputes, including about the most sensitive or controversial topics, is one of the main proofs of the strength of relationships between people. But such things can only be checked after the two make peace and maintain bonds. Either way, I like that Aqua cares about both of them.

Dex-chan lover
This whole “pretending to make Ruby learn” arc is so fucking stupid. What’s the end goal?

Because the only thing I see happening is bad. People will die because of this stupid decision. someone’s gonna commit suicide or get murdered because of this fucking idiocy

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long until the 'death girl' or 'psycho dad' would actually start to appear and/or play a major role in the current arc....

Group Leader
This whole “pretending to make Ruby learn” arc is so fucking stupid. What’s the end goal?

Because the only thing I see happening is bad. People will die because of this stupid decision. someone’s gonna commit suicide or get murdered because of this fucking idiocy
which will then make everyone realise how dumb it was and kickstart an actually good arc, i hope

I think this is the last arc. Where he will expose his father and denounce him. With that done, I don't know if there's a story to continue.

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKK THIS JUST DROPPED YET NEXT CHAPTER CAN'T COME ANY SOONER IF ONLY I HAVE THE PATIENCE TO STACK UGH ANOTHER CHAPTER WHERE NOTHING HAPPENS :angery::angery::angery::angery::angery:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I should go comatose myself? Hmm... more like someone gimme my meds so I can sleep :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Another whole chapter where nothing happened, just psychoanalysis. Like, for real, the whole chapter is Director & Aqua talking. Get on with the seggs arc already!
But it would look good in anime, especially when combined with rich visual metaphors. Maybe.

Group Leader
They're both beautiful women and definitely professionals in their own way, I think they'll put their differences apart for the greater good of the movie!

Users who are viewing this thread