【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 149 - BY THE SEA

at this point i want kana x akane ship, remember when aqua said he use kana as tool? and right now author really put akane the girl that prediction always 100% correct to say "aqua, i know you like kana", like hah?

author it just inconsistent writer who luckily his 2 generic manga got popular. and im happy his new 3rd manga flopping.

actually ive been dropping this series since art drawing quality becoming terrible, and right now the plot also becoming terrible

Last edited:
I swear I never understood why some people hate Akane like Kana.
Akane all along has only been pulling Kana up. Whether for the show or for the romantic relationship. (Although very ambiguous at the end). But I find that from the beginning she has respected Kana and has done so since she was little since Kana was her role model. Where Kana has always been unbearable with everyone, even with Akane.

And as I always assumed. To me Akane is like a version of Yonagi from Act-Age. From the moment she began to imitate Ai, she had appropriated the very essence of the character and therefore the interest that Ai would have for Aqua, Akane would have the same. Hence the fact that she says she loves him like a son. \o/

Because so far. She only watches over him to make sure he doesn't drift away and do something mad. Like a protective mother.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Akane... u r delusional.

Its not a girlfriend that will stop Aqua here... Aqua and Ruby are in such a different wavelength that Akane and Kana can never reach....

They lost way more than just their mom....
Aqua and Ruby probably lost their virginity last night.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but somehow I know this would happen to the whole love triangle

But judging by the early chapter, Aqua is still in his PTSD mode to be dating anyone
Kana IS right - he STILL HAS the 8th grade MENTAL disease.

Users who are viewing this thread