【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 149 - BY THE SEA

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don’t give a shit about Aqua’s love life!
I like Akane more, but this constant back and forth is going on for too long! Both of you can love/support him, just do something before his sister goes too far!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Wrong the worst chapter was every single one with ruby in the lead
Nah, Ruby chapters actually had some semblence of a plot before the "Aqua is Goro" reveal. And even after that, a taboo reincarnation romance is a whole lot more interesting than 'Generic Harem Romcom Drama Shenanigans #6578'

Kana chapters nowadays all basically boil down to "Please feel sorry for me, because I'm not dating Aqua!"
And all of a sudden Akane is speedrunning cucking herself because we gotta get that Kana bait somehow.

I just hope Aqua rejects everyone by the end of it and actually starts improving himself. That way noone will get butthurt and it would actually make sense storywise.

Dex-chan lover
Akane finally making her moves!
Predictably going for his heart and creating the perfect GF he can’t abandon.

I do love Akane and Kana together and how both are lowkey obsessed with each other. Nice to see a more focused chapter that doesn’t switch PoVs much

Contributor
Sorry Akane... u r delusional.

Its not a girlfriend that will stop Aqua here... Aqua and Ruby are in such a different wavelength that Akane and Kana can never reach....

They lost way more than just their mom....
At least here we can say it’s some teen’s delusion

Double-page supporter
I know serious arc/story is not your forte and you hate writing it, but at this point..
might as well rewrite Ai's death and make it harem romcom manga Aka..

Dex-chan lover
This is actually Love is War: Part 2, and Kana is channeling Maki Shijo energy.

I approve of this "positive" scheming, even though I feel things are going to go bad real soon. Get you a girl that schemes for a better life for you.

EDIT: Good god, for those who are complaining about the romance, let Aqua and the story breathe a little JEEZ. The revenge story (and the victims) will hit harder if you let it stew. Let Aka cook.

If you want constant revenge plot, go back to reading Redo of Healer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread