【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 141 - CHAIN

Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't know if you've watched the show yourself, but Haruka was literally a rape victim. And literally, even without any emotional manipulation.
ah sorry bro i was mistaken another comment from yours. i was trying to delet comment but i dont know how

Contributor
Oh boy, a chapter about the negative effects of the entertainment industry! Truly this will help to shed more light on the subject and hopefully move efforts to stop future Weinsteins from going forwa-

steamed-hams-aurora-borealis.gif

Dex-chan lover
I didn't force them to have sex with me, they did it voluntarily - ah, my favorite excuse for abuse. You know, if you didn’t force your partner through violence, then it doesn’t count.
Abuse is a very vague word, I guess.

Physical threats are clear, insults and a "do this or else" is relatively pretty clear too, but I think manipulation and a more general "abused of power"* can be a little hard to pinpoint.

*if a teacher told a student to grab something he/she forgot, to what degree can this go until it becomes abused? What if it's this one student specifically? What if it's the place very far away? What if the kid can't ride bike/motorcycle, and the place to grab that something is pretty far? Etc etc., I guess.

Still, our society's standard (by that, I mean as world's society standard, including Japan) judged that love with underage is very wrong, and I don't really have qualms or rejection about that (though I'm still confused why 18 feels like universal standard and why some people think 18-20 is still kid despite of that. I just don't think my mind really change that much after that age, just what I can and should do).

In case it wasn't clear, if the real person actually did that, I won't object if she goes to jail.

Edit:

Thinking back on it, this is pretty bold claim, right? I'm guessing the real woman is still alive since it hasn't been that long, so this can count as slander. If she died, it's still smearing upon someone's good name, and some people might protest against it.

They probably need to have a strong enough reason or evidence to do this, or at least a good lawyer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread