【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 141 - CHAIN

HwBWPmH.png
The 2 types of Oshi no Ko readers.

Dex-chan lover
It's so over lmao

Aka found a way to go that route without actually going down that route

Dex-chan lover
is Akane referring to something specific when she mentions playing hostess even if its late at night? i kinda dont remember anything of the sort happening to her, but i may be wrong

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember who exactly is Shiranui Frill again. New character for this arc ? Or were we introduced to her before this ??

Dex-chan lover
I didn't force them to have sex with me, they did it voluntarily - ah, my favorite excuse for abuse. You know, if you didn’t force your partner through violence, then it doesn’t count.
Her justification is that he has it better than her.... like, if he was older, he'd happily do it. If he didn't have to feel guilty, he'd be more on board.

But she's ignoring that he isn't older and he does feel guilty....

He was forced to have sex before he even understood it and his sexuality was growing while he was being used as an object. And in the end, he actually seems to like her husband even....

And sure, maybe it'd be better that he wouldn't probably have cared as much if she wasn't married... maybe if he was older, he'd more happily go into it....

But he isn't older and she is married... and to him, at least right now, it's just as bad...

And while I feel sorry for the kid, he still murdered the mother of his kids and other innocent people...

Users who are viewing this thread